Thursday, November 12, 2009

coffee and quiet and Project365


344/365 november 5, originally uploaded by hobbitsmama.
Every day is a field trip unless under quarantine. Have I mentioned that L has the flu? I am posting this on Nov 12 and finally she is better. All in all it lasted 11 days. We have been home for most of this time to keep from spreading our germs. I did manage to get out a few times .. my most exciting escape was to take birth photos. Unfortunately I was 12 minutes too late to see her birth .. but I did get to capture all those sweet moments of mom and dad and sister taking in their new family member. What a rush!
Otherwise this week is slow on the pics since we have not been out much. I have been struggling to keep up with my self challenge of Project365 .. taking one photograph each day for a year and posting on flickr. I only have 17 days to go! They are turning out to be tough ones but I am going to make it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daviessmith/sets/72157610298067811/

No comments: