Thursday, November 18, 2010

haunted eagle


haunted eagle, originally uploaded by hobbitsmama.

L insisted that she wanted to go to a haunted house this year but everything we heard about seemed way too scary for us all. We thought we would try out the haunted eagle during the "not as scary" early hours. Boy, it was still scary! The kids were brave and the cadets were good about keeping some distance and moving slowly for the kids .. but they got J and I a couple of times. After our excellent tour, I asked the cadet how much fun they were having doing this and he said (I think this is what he said through his mask) "It's awesome!" Then he came to ask me if I had seen his fellow cadets trying to scare him while he was giving the tour. I had not, I was too busy trying to look everywhere so no one would surprise me too much. We seem to have managed to have gone through the tour and had no nightmares afterwards. Phew! And it is great to know that the cadets were having as much (if not more) fun than we were!

No comments: