Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning


Christmas morning, originally uploaded by hobbitsmama.
The kids got up (e forgot it was Christmas!) and opened stockings. This is them with a puzzle I made for them .. fairies! We did most of our gift exchanges earlier in the week so it was a quiet morning. Then (since J was sick) I took the kids sledding at Lyman Allyn. We were there for 5 minutes before L had a new best friend. And I ended up sledding a lot more than I should have with e .. and did a number on my healing ankle. We rushed home (after sad goodbyes to our new friends) and headed to grampa and grandma's. We opened presents, had yummy food and visited with family. The next day we were back over .. this time to see my sis and her fam too. Loved spending some time with my adorable nephews! Would have only been better had J been able to join us. Will post some pics of the family time.

No comments: